Saturday, January 23, 2016

Chapter 116 - Being My Eyes, When I Couldn't See


The event of the year goes off without a hitch.  Beth manages to give Tony the wedding of his dreams, even though it was his second.  



The entire Bongiovi family attends, as well as many many friends and people in their industries.   Beth made sure that the vineyard was perfect as well as all of the decorations.  She left nothing to chance, which wore her out but she was determined to make this happen for them, for the family.  

As the last guests get into their waiting car, Jon and Beth bid them farewell and each take a deep breath.  Beth turns to Jon, "Well, we did it."  Her smile couldn't be any bigger and she couldn't be any more tired.  "We had a dream wedding here.  It was perfect."

Jon takes Beth in his arms and grins, "Babe, you did a great job.  The place was magnificent and the wedding was perfect."  His lips find her forehead and he squeezes her tighter, "You, Beth Ann, were the most beautiful woman here tonight."  

"Thanks, sexy."  she peers up at him. Her arms make their way around his waist and she pulls him to her.  "Do you think Tony was happy?  I didn't get to see him before the golf cart took them to your helicopter."

"Tony was beyond happy.  I could see it in his eyes when they danced."

"He did tear up a bit, didn't he?"

Beth couldn't break his embrace, she didn't want to break his embrace.  They stood in the driveway, in each others arms, oblivious to the mess that they had in the building and in the vineyard.  Neither one cared.  Slowly caressing her back, Jon whispers into her ear, "I was watching you tonight and I have to tell you, I don't think you ever looked more beautiful."  He starts to move a little, pulling them into a slow untimed dance.  "The way that the light made your face glow, the smile that was always on your face - you were radiant.  Breathtaking."

She doesn't look up at him, she just holds him tight and moves with him.  "Tonight was magic for me, Jon.  Anyone that means anything to us was here, and they were happy.  That makes me happy.  We have amazing family and friends and we're truly blessed - who wouldn't smile?"

"I could see that you were relaxed and that you had a great time - even though you put all that pressure on yourself."

"You know me and pressure."

"That's not what I'm saying." he laughs, "I'm trying to tell you that even with this massive undertaking you managed to have a good time.  I watched you laugh, I watched you dance - I fell in love with you all over again."

She can't help but look at him.  And when she does, she sees a tear in his eye.  "Jon..." his finger goes to her lip, telling her to not speak.

"You took my breath away tonight and reminded me how lucky I am to have found you.  Hell, you reminded me of how lucky I am to have kept you even after all this time."  His finger is still gently placed on her lips as she watches the lone tear roll down his cheek.  The lump in her throat starts to form.  Standing in the driveway, Jon in his tuxedo pants and unbuttoned white shirt, his chest hair teasing Beth.  Beth, leaning into her husband, is wearing a pale pink, strapless, body sculpting Vera Wang gown.  The beading dainty and Beth looks like a princess.  Together they look like royalty and right know they feel like it.  "I think of all of the times that we could have walked away and all the times that we did and babe, there is no one happier than me right know because we always found our way back to each other."  His finger falls down her lips, over her chin landing on her chest.  Gently he rests his hand there.  Beth reaches up and takes his hand, holding it tight she listens as he continues,  "We were meant to be together, I whole heartedly believe that."

Beth slightly starts to nod her head in agreement.  "I believe that too."  She admits with the same lump still in her throat.  "I believe that you were made to put up with me and me to put up with you." She smirks.

"You're so romantic."  he teases.

"What's gotten into you?" she tippy toes up and tenderly bites his chin.  She can feel his hand start to sweat and she knows what that might mean. "Are you okay babe?"

Jon gives her a half nod, "I don't think you know how much I love you, right now."  He confesses, "I don't think that I can convey that to you with words."  She can hear the seriousness in his voice and knows that he means what he's saying.  She can feel what he's saying.

"Then maybe you should show me."  her hands slide up the back of his unbuttoned shirt.  With a gentle pull, she pulls him back into her.  "Show me what you can't say, Mr. Songwriter."  Her lips meet his and they fall into a deep kiss.  Jon can't take it anymore - he needs to make love to her.  He needs to show her what he can't put into words.  With a swiftness he scoops her up and tenderly carries her upstairs to the private suite that they have at the vineyard.  

Laying there on the bed, she closes her eyes and anticipates what he was going to do next, and he never disappoints her.  Her body is covered with goose bumps and she craves to feel him, but she knows that the anticipation will make their love making even better, if that's even possible. 

He sits her up and unzips the back of her dress.  Much to his surprise, she has no bra on and really has no need for one.  Her breasts are perky and her nipples are at attention, for him.  Gently he lays her back on the bed and works her dress down.  Working it over her hips and down her legs, his lips follow the silk as it is being pulled off.  Beth has her hand on his back, under the tuxedo shirt that she picked out for him.  His flesh feels like heaven on her hand and she misses it so.  Her dress is pushed off the bed and he works her panties off next.  At this time, Beth grabs his face and pulls him to her.  She parts his lips with her tongue and says, "I'm not going to be to be teased and taunted all night, Mr. Songwriter."   

Laughing at her, he stands up in front of her and takes his shirt off.  By this time, Beth sits up and works her way in front of Jon.  With her right hand, she undoes the button on his pants and then the zipper.  With his rock hard cock in her face, she does what feels natural.  Grabbing the shaft and stroking, she brings it toward her mouth and looks up at Jon.  His mouth is open and his eyes are fixed on her lips.  His natural reaction is to move into her face, but he waits.  Beth takes her hand and places it on his ass, giving him direction and he follows the direction to a T.  She has his rock hard member in her mouth, stroking it and driving him wild.  With her gaze still locked with his, she gives him the blow job that he has wanted for weeks.  Weeks that were filled with every project under their sun, to where they had little time for one another.  Beth loved pleasing him in this way, because when she did - their night lasted a little longer and she loved that.  

With all of the wetness, the stroking and the warmth of her mouth, Jon was on the edge and she knew it.  She also knew how long she could push it before she has to stop or she has to let him get off.  One sound he makes, is the best queue for her to stop or let him blow his load.  His hands are holding her head, he is thrusting himself into her face and she stops him.  Her hands, on his hips was all she needed to stop him.  With little protest, he stops.  And just long enough to throw her up on the bed and work his face between her legs.  She was ready, she was willing and on the verge of begging.  He is the only man that has been able to get her off orally and when he did it, she laid there and enjoyed every wet and warm second.  His after 5 facial hair was an extra stimulant and she loved it.  His tongue, his fingers and his stubble were all that he needed.  Both of them are on the edge of mind blowing orgasms and weren't able to finish.
Jon slowly sides up on her, in her and the two are finally one; what they both have wanted for weeks.  Thrusting himself as far inside her as he could, he whispers, "I've missed this, I've missed you."  Lifting her head, she kisses him so he'll quit talking.  She wants his undivided attention and talking to her, distracts him.  Her mind is screaming 'fuck me' but she knows that making love is what they both need.  Weeks of chaos can take it's toll on a relationship and they tried to keep it alive and new the best that they could.  
Jon, on top of Beth looks down at her and says, "You're beautiful."
She laughs, the muscles surrounding Jon's cock contract and he tenses with pleasure.  Beth sees that and contracts the muscles again, "What's the matter, babe?"  And she laughs again.
"Babe, stop laughing." he pleads with her.  "Lay still for a minute, please."
"Too much for you to handle?"  she teases
"I don't want to get off yet.  I want this to take all night." he confesses, hoping she can see how much he misses being inside her.
Beth being the smart ass that she has been known to be replies with, "Let's get this one out of the way and then we can go all night long."  She's running her fingers through his hair, realizing how much she did in fact miss him.  He is such a beautiful man and she could look at him for hours, even if he was sweaty and disheveled. 
Jon, still on the brink of getting off, agrees with her.  The two of them are going at it in perfect sync, making love with many kisses and great sounds, Jon has no choice but to let it go.  One deep thrust into her, with his lips on hers, he lets go.  This orgasm was better than most of the others, because tonight he loves her - heart, mind, body and soul.  He just didn't know how deep it went, how true it is and how pure it is.  

They made love to each other all night long, like they used to in the beginning.  Their souls met, their hearts talked and their bodies melted.  They were one, on every level.  The perfect way to end a perfect day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beth reaches over when she hears a cell phone ring, waking her from a sound sleep.  When she feels that Jon's side of the bed is empty, she's a little startled. As she sits up in bed and reaches over to turn on the bedside table, she calls out, "Jon?"  Nothing.  She can see her cell phone across the room on the dresser.  She bolts out of bed to catch the phone before it stops ringing.  She was too groggy and didn't get there in time.  She sees that she had a missed call from a number that she didn't recognize.  "JON?"  She calls out again.  Nothing.

Beth walks back to her side of the bed and sits down.  It's then that she sees a piece of paper folded in half, her name written on the outside.

Babe,

I'm sorry to leave you in the middle of the night after the love we just made and the evening we had, but I have something that I need to take care of.  I have to do this.  I have to protect you and take care of this family.  I promised you this when we married, even before and you have never let me.  

I found the letter that you had hidden on your desk. I had people find out who wrote it and I am on my way to see him.  I know this isn't what you want - but you will no longer be treated like that by anyone.  Please don't be too angry at me.  I need this resolved before I leave Monday.  I'll be back tomorrow and we'll talk.

I love you babe. I love you to the end.

j

2 comments:

  1. Please get back here asap!! It's a guy huh well I wonder who. I can only think of Dalton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap! Jon what the hell are you thinking!

    ReplyDelete